Tuesday 8 November 2011

Songs and how they effect you

A song can make a person feel a manor of different emotions whether it be happy, sad, mellow whatever you listen to, songs have a massive impact on peoples lives and depending on what a person listens to can tell a lot about there personality.  
   I was asked to find a few of my favorite songs and express how they make me feel, so here they are:

Ron Pope- A drop in the ocean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LCBkkSdjEo
This song is very deep and emotional, it means a great deal to me as I feel i can relate to the song. The quick summary of the song is that he loves a woman completely, but she doesn't feel the same way, the singer expresses this through the lyrics "a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, i was praying that you and me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert and I'm holding you closer than most, because you are my heaven".

No comments:

Post a Comment