Wednesday 13 April 2011

Byakuya from bleach

For one of my classes units we have to create a comic strip, and have a character from a cartoon or anime placed in the comic strip and make him completly out of context to what he is like in "Bleach". I first printed a few pictures of byakuya off from the internet, then attempted to recreate the pictures by drawing them myself. (This is so I can get used to drawing him and texturing him and the background for when it comes to making the comic strip). I then scaned my drawings onto the Photoshop, I then began to colour Byakuya and try bring him to life. I also added a background to make to image look more atmospheric and apealing,
 This is what I came out with:

Image Taken from- http://www.dragoart.com
The original:
















My attempt:



















My attempt with colour:













Finally I added the background:

No comments:

Post a Comment