Tuesday 4 October 2011

Ideas for Logo and team name


The class was split into team of about six people and was asked to each come up with a few different names for the team as well as each design a few different logo ideas for there chosen names. We then were asked to chose the best idea for the team so that they could be made and put on to T-shirts for the team.     My team was comprised of myself, Oliver Shillingford, Alex Jeffery, Alex Ejraee, Joe lee and Josh Williams. We each came up with our own ideas, and decided that we would each decide which name sounded best for each person, then with those names we each set out to design a logo for that specific name.
The name ideas are as follows:
Isaac Parker (myself): Winged Cobra
Oliver Shillingford: Team Kronic
Alex Jeffery: The Wolf Pack
Joe lee: The Action Six
The reason there were only four names to chose from was because two of the team was absent that day.
 My Ideas where as follows: Winged Cobras, White lightening and Cryogenics.

Here are my designs:


Once I decided that "Winged Cobra" was my favourite chose, I began to design some different logo's with that name: 


And finally my final design Idea:



No comments:

Post a Comment