Thursday 14 October 2010

3ds max Truck

I made a truck using 3ds max, with the same principles as my last post but unfortunately was unable to finish the truck itself was extremely well detailed and I added exhausts and a horn on the top of the truck I also lowered the back of the truck to make it look realistic.  Here are a few professional 3ds max cars and trucks that I thing look really good, authentic and are some of my favourite cars:


This is a car made by professionals in 3ds max, as you can see this would be extremely hard to make and design and would have taken a long time to get every detail perfect and to do the interior must have been really hard to do. This car looks really good and has every detail pitch perfect.


This car is also very detailed and well done, its obviously it was done by professionals and would of been extremely hard to make also the interior is very well done and must have taken plenty of time to make and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment