Thursday 7 October 2010

Logo Research

Today in PSD I looked at logos of equality and diversity and picked one I found was best to express how everyone is equal. Then using photoshop I copied the image over and began to make suttle changes to the logo, using the pen tool I went over the shape of the two hands that were shaking, to edge off and smoothen the outer layers of the hands then I deleted the rest of the background and began to make the logo my own. I changed the colour of the background and added effects to it so it would stand out and make the logo stand out above all.Then I added flame designs to the logo to add more of an effect and make the image stand out.

These are some images of professional logo designs: 
This is the logo from my favourite anime called bleach. The logo itself is very dark and i like the way in which it enphasise the emblem and words in the logo it is very effective and stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment